Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I can't be able to see the candies. All I see is just the jelly and a black background. Is it part of the game play to guess where the candies are and match them or their is a problem with the application? I'm playing it on windows 10.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Brian, thank you for posting on King care.
There has been issues with missing ingredients, can you try the troubleshooting for me and see if it helps please.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-windows-10-check-this-out