Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
By mistake I logged out from my gmail account,I was previously playing on level 447 now its show level 1 after logging in.Please help me to get back my level 447.And also i didn't link my account to fb
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Karan, I will add you to the list for the moderators to see when they are in the office next week, but it might not be until Wednesday. Does it give you the option to log in again via email?
Hi Karan,
I will add you to the list for the moderators to see when they are in the office next week, but it might not be until Wednesday.
Does it give you the option to log in again via email?