Can't connect via Facebook & lost all progress on PC

Options
CP13
CP13 Posts: 10 Level 2

Please help .... Been playing CC Soda Saga across PC, Windows 10 phone and Facebook for months without a hitch.  I am suddenly unable to connect to Facebook via the PC, all my progress has been wiped out and I am back at level 1.  On Facebook and my phone I'm at level 1861.  I've tried various things gleaned from forums, including uninstalling and reinstalling the app on my PC but nothing has worked.  Please can you restore my boosters and progress on my PC - I should be on level 1861!

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi CP13

At the moment we have issues with games connecting to Facebook, not Kings fault, but you might find this info useful.

https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/lost-facebook-connection-more-info-here

Are you using Windows 10 or a different version?

• CP13
    CP13 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hiya, thanks for getting back to me.  I'm using Windows 10 on both my PC and phone, my phone is ok and still connects to Facebook, it's only my PC that is affected at present.  The app is active on Facebook and I've tried every fix that I've found on various threads, including reinstalling the app on my PC, but nothing has worked.  The game on my PC has reset to level 1 and I can't sync it with Facebook to get it back where it should be.  

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Aha, yes that sounds like the issues around Facebook connections at the moment. The team are investigating and should eb liaising with Facebook to find a solution. So I am really sorry, but it will get fixed and one way or the other we will get you back to your level :)

I know we are having the same issue with Paradise Bay too, very few windows 10 users can connect including myself, so I do understand. 

I just hope its soon! I am sure it will be as its affecting gameplay :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?