Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I just completed bubblegum hill and instead of giving me my rewards, the game crashed and I didn’t get my time, lollipop hammers or gold coins
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks Xarly, why do I envision you now as a genie in a bottle
I have been summoned!
Hi Ryan,
Sorry you had to suffer that technical issue! You should be able to see a small compensation when you go back to the game.
I hope this makes up for the problem you suffered! We are also passing this feedback on to the team so that they can work on this hopefully not happening again next time (games can be very hard to code sometimes!).
Cheers,
Xarly
Ok, no worries. I will pass this onto the moderator who will be in touch
I never received them
Hi Ryan, thanks for posting.
I am so sorry for the delay in responding. Did they ever turn up? If not, I will pass you over to the team