Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I see where 2 purchases were made via my Apple receipt. I did not make any purchases yesterday nor the day before that. I also checked and I do not have coins??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Julie, I know Xarly has answered, but as an iphone user who this happens to a lot, Apple do not always invoice straight away. Its common for me to get a receipt a couple of weeks after the purchase, or sometimes later and even worse, instead of charging me each time I bought something, sometimes it lumps them altogether then I have several and a large bill in one.
You can check in your itunes purchases too to see what you are spending and when. Just handy information for in future
Hi Julie,
We don't handle purchases and payment issues here in the forum but privately via support. You can contact them here: https://care.king.com/contact?locale=en
I'm sure they will soon take a look at it and help you with it. If there's anything else we can do for you here, just fire away!
Cheers,
Xarly