Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was robbed! I received unlimited hours after I completed between levels 1497-1500 for getting all the stars and I did not receive the hours.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you, I have some troubleshooting for you to try in the meantime too
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device
Hi Daphne, thanks for posting on King care.I am pretty sure this is likely another glitch to add to the list, but I am going to pass your info over to the team as they can confirm. Could you tell me which device/OS you are playing on please
Hi Daphne, thanks for posting on King care.
I am pretty sure this is likely another glitch to add to the list, but I am going to pass your info over to the team as they can confirm.
Could you tell me which device/OS you are playing on please