Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I see others are having the same problem as I. I guess I'll just wait. Must be a problem somewhere. I'm absolutely positive that KING will fix it I'll just have to wait .. Love CC Saga
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dorikay63 and welcome to King care.
I love your positive attitude, thank you so much! What problem is it you are having? I can see if I can find if there is an update for you as you have been so patient and kind