Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am on level 1333 but when the game starts up it loads at the gate for level 1286 and I have to manually scroll through levels to get to where I last stopped.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello acooke33, hello Chicken Slayer!
It seems that we are experiencing some technical issues there... It's been reported and the Tech Team is working on it.
We will keep you posted asap. Really sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks for your patience.
- Mia
Good morning acooke33, I am passing this over to one of the King team to see if they can help