What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
📸👀 Soda is now on Instagram!
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

how to restore the level game of candy crush after updating?

Options
3ning
3ning Posts: 5 Level 2

i just log in to facebook & when i click a character icon my level game started to level 15 but i'm already in level 567. pls help me what to do. thanks.

Best Answer

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi 3ning,

It seems like there was an issue after you connected. We have fixed this issue (please note that all your previous levels now have 2 stars, it's part of the fix, but you can always come back and top that score) now and you should be back to 567.

Sorry for any inconvenience and make sure from now on that you have correctly linked your account to Facebook before updating!

Cheers,

Xarly

Answers

• Xarly
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi 3ning,

It seems like there was an issue after you connected. We have fixed this issue (please note that all your previous levels now have 2 stars, it's part of the fix, but you can always come back and top that score) now and you should be back to 567.

Sorry for any inconvenience and make sure from now on that you have correctly linked your account to Facebook before updating!

Cheers,

Xarly

• 3ning
    Options

OMG!!!! i'm very very surprised it was already fix it came back to level 567 i thought no one will answer my question. I just opened today the candy crush just trying if what youre saying is true. Thank you so much @Xarly i'm very very happy it was so unbelievable hahahaha.

• Xarly
    Options

Haha I'm happy I was of help here 3ning! :-)If there's anything else I can do for you, and (even more important) if there's anything else you would like to do for other players here, feel free to stay around and help the community!

Cheers,

Xarly

• 3ning
    Options

hello its me again I just want to ask another question coz i noticed that once i started playing the candy crush the sound effect starts to stop. It just happened when i updated the candy crush. How can I fix it? thanks.

• Xarly
    Options

Hi 3ning,

Do you mean there is no sound on any effect whatsoever? Have you tried turning the effect sounds off and on again and see if that fixes it?

Cheers,

Xarly

• 3ning
    Options

Hi 3ning,

Do you mean there is no sound on any effect whatsoever? Have you tried turning the effect sounds off and on again and see if that fixes it?

Cheers,

Xarly

yes i did so many times but it still the same. by the way im using windows phone. then when im connected to internet "failed to connect to facebook keeps on appearing over and over again. then when i press ok still it never stops unless i disconnect on internet and it never happened before until i just "updated" the candy crush. lot of problems keep on appearing actually. its so irritating. sorry for the word.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?