When I open candy crush soda it brings me to a level way below what I am playing.

Options
Robbie-5
Robbie-5 Posts: 4 Newbie

When I open CC Soda it brings me to a level way below the one I am on. This happens on my pc as well as my devices. Also I don'tΒ get any rewards anymore, no rainbow road or other rewards for passing levels. I am on level 1428. This has been happening since level 1365.

Best Answer

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi Robbie,

This tends to be connected to your avatar being "stuck" somewhere else. Very often, the solution to this is to find where your avatar is (for what you say it's probably 1365) and then playing that level again and seeing if this restores your problem back to normal. Let me know if this works for you! We are reporting it to the team but in the meanwhile this workaround can fix it.

The only bad thing is that the rewards that you missed on during those almost 100 levels would not be granted. Just come back to me and I'll try to compensate you.

Cheers!

Xarly

Answers

• Xarly
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi Robbie,

This tends to be connected to your avatar being "stuck" somewhere else. Very often, the solution to this is to find where your avatar is (for what you say it's probably 1365) and then playing that level again and seeing if this restores your problem back to normal. Let me know if this works for you! We are reporting it to the team but in the meanwhile this workaround can fix it.

The only bad thing is that the rewards that you missed on during those almost 100 levels would not be granted. Just come back to me and I'll try to compensate you.

Cheers!

Xarly

• Robbie-5
    Robbie-5 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi Robbie,

Cheers!

Xarly

Thanks Xarly. Your fix worked. It took me a good few lives to win the level again but when I did it brought me straight up to the level I was on with rainbow road etc all restored. A little compensation would be greatly appreciated.
  • Xarly
    Options

Hi Robbie,

Thanks for letting me know that it worked, yay! I've sent a compensation to alleviate the frustration.

Again, thanks for your time and patience!

Cheers,

Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?