I just paid to refill lives and got confirmation "enjoy your purchase" but I have no lives.

CDL74
CDL74 Posts: 1 Newbie

I paid for a refill of lives and did not receive it.  Please refund or give them to me.  Thank you.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,612 Pet Rescue Moderator

Good evening CDL74 welcome to King care.

Can you go to this link here which has the contact address. We cannot deal with issues on King care itself as they require sensitive information :)

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1

• rhunyady
    rhunyady Posts: 1 Newbie
    I paid for a lives refill, got confirmation, but no lives.. It took my gold bars though!  User id: 1133518038
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,286 Candy Moderator
    Hello @rhunyady, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received the Lives you have spent your Gold Bars for!!  Did you try force closing the App and restarting your device after shutting it down for couple of minutes?  If not, you can try that as it does the trick!!  
    Since you have posted this comment 6 hours ago, it would not work now!!  But, next time may be!!     

You will have to contact the King "Player Support Team" for reimbursement of your Gold Bars, as this King Community does not deal with any purchase issues... and here is the link to send a complaint....  https://soporto.king.com/contact 

** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with my Game";
    and the SUB-TOPIC as "Purchased Items not Received"; 
    Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.
    NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to that automated email you have received. 

** Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =)

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?