I get the message Sync Problems, please check connection.

2»

Answers

• Dave_Pluth
    Dave_Pluth Posts: 5 Level 2

I have done 2 IOS updates and at least 4 game updates with no better result.  I try to connect to either the store or to facebook and I get failed to connect.  Pretty much stumped at this point.

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi Dave,

This is a long shot but worth a try; both games uses Safari for the login procedure so try starting by closing open tabs, then clear cookies and cache, reboot your iPad and give it one more go :-)

Let me know if it works out for you.

- Mark

• Dave_Pluth

Tried this also and nothing.  Even trying to connect to the kingdom from the main page doesn’t do anything, does not even generate and error message.  Trying o buy things says I can’t get to the store.  Facebook gives an oops can’t connect.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,531 Pet Rescue Moderator

Just out of interest, has anyone in the family got an account you could log in to on your devices?

See its causing a problem finding the issues because its only the two games. If you couldn't connect on any, I would start wondering if it was your apple ID causing a break somewhere or something with Facebook. But you can connect on Candy crush ok. Have you access to a pc to try loading the games that way to see if there are any issues? I will pass onto Mark you replied, although he will probably see it when he comes online anyway :)

• Lady_Choo

On one of your devices, have you any saved boosters? I know its a pain in the backside, but would it be possible to try restoring one of those to see if that clears it? I know I had to do that when I had issues purchasing items on my android tablet. They never could get to the bottom of it and I tried everything. It was more google play side, but nothing they suggested worked either until I reset it and it moved whatever was blocking it. It might be worth a try, but I would advise one only until you know if it works lol.

• Dave_Pluth

On one of your devices, have you any saved boosters? I know its a pain in the backside, but would it be possible to try restoring one of those to see if that clears it? I know I had to do that when I had issues purchasing items on my android tablet. They never could get to the bottom of it and I tried everything. It was more google play side, but nothing they suggested worked either until I reset it and it moved whatever was blocking it. It might be worth a try, but I would advise one only until you know if it works lol.

I don't have any boosters, I have still earned some of them along the way and was able to use them. I still have gold bars in one game but can not use them. I still get notifications and the like for my games. As far as the Itunes store, I am able to get into it no problem for all of my other applications and don't see any issues with it. I also tried resetting my network connection on my iPad thinking that once that was done it may clear up, it did not.I cannot connect to the Kingdom and when I click to do that, nothing happens. When I try to connect via facebook, it starts FB and goes through the steps and then says that it can not make the connection after going through all the steps. I even see it on my FB account that is has activated, but nothing is saved (progress). So it is bigger than the iTunes store, it seems to be most everything that is network connected in some way.
  • Dave_Pluth

Apparently didn’t get sen in the comments.  Any word on when the dev team will look at this issue?

I don't have any boosters, I have still earned some of them along the way and was able to use them. I still have gold bars in one game but can not use them. I still get notifications and the like for my games. As far as the Itunes store, I am able to get into it no problem for all of my other applications and don't see any issues with it. I also tried resetting my network connection on my iPad thinking that once that was done it may clear up, it did not.I cannot connect to the Kingdom and when I click to do that, nothing happens. When I try to connect via facebook, it starts FB and goes through the steps and then says that it can not make the connection after going through all the steps. I even see it on my FB account that is has activated, but nothing is saved (progress). So it is bigger than the iTunes store, it seems to be most everything that is network connected in some way.

• Dave_Pluth

I guess you guys no longer want my money.  Interesting.

• Lady_Choo

Sorry Dave, I am not around much at the moment. I will pass this over to one of the moderators as this is a tricky issue and she might be able to detect something. It doesn't help that there are multiple connection issues again with Facebook (For once not Kings fault) either. Hope they can help you :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?