Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hello!
I bought a candy and gold pack, to pair with my hour of candy ball from my daily log in booster. When I bought this, my daily log in booster disappeared.
How do I get it back? Or how can I be compensated for this error.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kristina, the best people to speak to are the purchase people. As it requires access to sensitive data we cannot deal with it publicly, but if you follow the link to the contact email, they will be able to help
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1