Any issues with level 2419 in Candy Crush Soda?

Options
Nancy_Rosenfeld
Nancy_Rosenfeld Posts: 4 Newbie

This level (2419)  requires two bears crossing the line.  I got one to cross but the second has disappeared.  The level has three boards and the second board has the remaining bear, but the game has moved me on to the third board.  I am unable to get the bear to appear on the third board after buying numerous extra lives and using an array of boosters.  Any suggestions?  I have spent a lot of money on the level and think something is wrong.

Answers

• Van_Nguyen-4
    Van_Nguyen-4 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same problem- I think there is an issue with that level- I had several boosters and bought more life and the bear never came

• Teo_Kwang-Poh
    Teo_Kwang-Poh Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same here. Used up 36 coins to continue in 3 separate game with lots of booster but not able to get the bear back in the board...Anyone crossed this level?

• Anja_Böttel
    Anja_Böttel Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Lost 59 Coins and plenty of boosters trying to solve 2419 without success 

• mbconk
    mbconk Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have used a lot of coins and boosters but when my second bear is on the second screen with only1-3 spaces to go before crossing the rope it switches to a third screen and the bear doesn’t show up on that screen. I’d like a refund 

• Dahlia_Belinkie
    Dahlia_Belinkie Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

55 gold bars spent on extra lives and boosters, plus used several boosters already in my inventory and the same problem here—with one candy keeping the second bear from crossing the line, the game moved to the next screen and the bear never came. Very frustrating!!

• Thomasina_Seah
    Thomasina_Seah Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Same here, but I finally crossed the level after blowing a ton of coins and boosters figuring it out. After I got the second bear close to finishing line (not so close that we are taken to the previous three boards), I used a striped lollipop to strike a final blow on the last white barber pole thing (on the lower left) to blast the second bear to the finishing line. I am not very good at describing, but I hope this helps.

• Van_Nguyen-4
    Van_Nguyen-4 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks Thomasina 

i used your tip and I passed it- the trick is not to get to the first board again.

1.  Get the bear down to where second bear is down near the finish line- make sure not to get back on the first board or you already lost!

2. Clear the path for the bear by making sure there are no candy in front of the bear 

3.  You will have to use hammers and one stripe hammer.  Get everything cleared except the last 2 bars.  This is when you need to use the hammer to hit them so the have all the stripes hit but one on each bar.

4.  Double check and make sure the path will be cleared for the bear once you hit the bars with the stipe hammer 

5. Hit the bar and watch the bear go through to the candy finish line

FYI- there is no way you can pass this level without using g the different hammers 

• ST22
    ST22 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Doesn’t it feel odd that the only way to pass this level is to use a striped candy? And what for all of us that have spent money and other  gold bars and boosters? I appreciate the solution listed above but it still feels like there is an error with this level that basically leaves us with no option once the bear drops and we get taken back to the earlier boards. 

• Nancy_Rosenfeld
    Nancy_Rosenfeld Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Many thanks to Thomasina and Van.  I used your "workaround" and was finally able to complete the level and then the episode.  In addition, I had filed a request with King Support and they responded earlier:

"It seems that we have a slight technical issue with level 2419 in Candy Crush Soda Saga which is unfortunately impacting your game play. Please note that until this is fixed you will probably still encounter the same issue if you continue playing the game.Rest assured however that our developers are already aware of this and are working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible."

• Mastorian
    Mastorian Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

spent a fortune on this level.  I don't get the workaround not working for me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?