Level 2413 is impossible!

Options

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Carol, its the weekend so our mods are away, but I am adding it to their list so Cez can have a look for me :)

I did check the files and the feedback has been passed on, its down to the studio though. But they do seem to be more helpful at the moment so fingers crossed! :)

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Hi everyone!

I'm happy to pass this on to the studio and I really appreciate you all coming to let us know. It is indeed one of the hardest levels out there, as it's also one of the 50 last levels of the whole game. It is always difficult to balance levels in a way that they are challenging (given that you are one of our top players of the game) but also achievable. That's why your feedback is of so much value.

I'll be passing this on to the studio like mentioned so that they can dig deeper now that we can give them your feedback.

Cheers,

Xarly

• cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    edited July 2018
    Options

Do you mean the game is ending?again I say that this level is impossible. Have used all 3 boosters, both coloured balls and the fish, had 2 balls together at the beginning to clear the board and still cannot complete it. I have used extra lives and lollipops on fish trying to clear the liquorice spots but every time it is empty, you hit the fish and the liquorice drops before the fish hits, so again I say this level is impossible to complete without using cheats. I am really thinking of finding another game that actually has levels that are possible without using loads of boosters. I have only got this far in the game by spending money and using whatever boosters I have. Thanks for trying to help.

• Xarly
    Options

Not at all Carol! The game is far from ending, but this is one of the latest and highest levels currently in the game. That was what I meant :-).

But again, like I said, there's a difficult balance between difficulty and impossibility and, although I can see in our system that some players are passing the level, it is clearly a very difficult one, hence why I'm sending your feedback to the studio :-).

Cheers and thanks for your opinion and for caring about our game!

Xarly

• cazmartini
    Options

Thanks for your quick response. As a high level player I would be surprised if the people passing this level have done it legitimately. Again people posting on YouTube completing this level are using cheats to do so. I can’t see the point of using cheats in a game except for levels like this! I have been tempted especially when there is a timed bonus that I have no chance of getting because of these kind of levels. 

• Xarly
    Options

I fully agree with you! The feeling of self-improvement and of achieving something is to me key to playing our games and there's no such thing if you're using cheats.

While I send your feedback to the studio, I've compensated you for all the troubles that you've gone through. I can't promise that there will be a change or, in case there is one, that it will happen soon. However, I do promise your message will be heard and that there will be a conversation about it. I'll personally make sure of that :-).

Have a great day Carol!

Cheers,

Xarly

• cazmartini
    Options

Thanks for listening Xarly, hopefully they will tweak this level to make it possible to continue playing. 

Have a super day :)

• cazmartini
    edited July 2018
    Options

Good morning xarly and chicken slayer. 

Just wanted to let you know that I managed to pass the level using the 2 balls and the fish to start then using lollipops and striped lollipops when I got close enough to finish. Thanks for your help 

• Xarly
    Options

That's great news Carol!

Happy to see one of our top players making it through!

If other people come now, I'll make sure we share those tips of yours with them.

Please keep coming for any feedback, we're happy to listen and help where needed!

Cheers,

Xarly

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Awesome news! So glad you passed it, well done :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?