Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have two issues: (1) the game keeps saying I have no Internet connection when I do, and (2) I don't see the five levels that give you the rewards anymore. Can someone help, please? Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It sounds like there is a lag which is strange. I am going to ask one of the mods if they have any suggestions.
Thank you so much for your patience!
Sorry I meant to say level 1643 on King.com. I played that level and passed it yesterday. I just wonder why the level on King.com doesn't match the level on my cell phone, which is 1664. Thanks.
Miss Daisy, have you tried replaying level 1646 and passing it again? There has been an issue with soda where the game hasn't recognised all the levels passed. The fact that it keeps taking you back to that level seems its that level..try replaying it (and passing) and let me know if it helped or not
Hello Chicken Slayer. I tried everything. I am on level 1664 on my cell phone but that's not what it is on King.com or Facebook. It keeps saying 1646. I was able to log out of the game on my cell phone before but it doesn't let me do that now. Please help! Thanks.
Hi Miss Daisy, have you tried connecting to the cell internet or the wifi whichever it is you are not using right this minute, just to make sure.
Have you tried closing the game, restarting your phone and opening the game again?