750 requires an insanely lucky board...

Options
Alessandro_S
Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4

Just finished 750 after 30+ attempts, most times never even reached 20 of the 31 squares to cover with cheese...

Did it just because I used over 10 shuffles, which I had patiently amassed by mostly playing shuffle-less, until I got a setup where I could finish two squares in an area touching a crown to complete the last in a far section.

I can't see many getting through this one unless they piled up shuffles like me (or they hit a superlucky board).

Needs +3 moves minimum.

Best Answer

• IEEEgal
    IEEEgal Posts: 54 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

King added several more moves, so you don't need the insanely lucky board that Alessandro and I had to deal with. Sorry about the teenagers. 750 is the end for now.

Answers

• IEEEgal
    Options

After a dozen or so tries, I decided to use a crown (which actually gives you 3 crowns) that I'd saved from the noontime wheel spin. That was the secret for me to beat this level, including a decent board. Not such a terrible level after all.

More levels, please! :)

• Alessandro_S
    Options

After a dozen or so tries, I decided to use a crown (which actually gives you 3 crowns) that I'd saved from the noontime wheel spin. That was the secret for me to beat this level, including a decent board. Not such a terrible level after all.

More levels, please! :)

Haven't tried the crown - but had another go without, and I barely got to cover the first cheeses bottom right. I guess you had a quite more than "decent" board :D
  • LisaGoose(">
    LisaGoose("> Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I must have gotten the insanely lucky board!

Are there more levels after 750 or am I stuck watching my teenagers play fortnite?

• IEEEgal
    Answer ✓
    Options

King added several more moves, so you don't need the insanely lucky board that Alessandro and I had to deal with. Sorry about the teenagers. 750 is the end for now.

• Alessandro_S
    Options

Yup, replayed it now and added 10K+ points on top of my previous high score upon first attempt (there are now 4 extra moves).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?