Pausing game

Options
TerB53
TerB53 Posts: 20 Level 2

I purchased a pkg for $9.99 on 7/18/18 for Candy Crush Soda Saga and was hoping that when I logged out my time would stop. If I had known that it wouldn't have then I wouldn't have spent the money. Who can sit for over 6 hrs playing games. I would have liked to have played at my own time!!! I want credit somehow for the money I spent!!

Terry Butler

Email:Β  butler.t1653@yahoo.com

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi TerB53, thank you for writing us here at King Care.Β  Can you please give me a bit more detail as to what time you are referring to?Β  I know with CC Saga there are free infinity hours of lives that come as a reward in the game.Β  The clock starts ticking immediately but doesn't stop when you close the game and come back hours later.Β  It continues to keep going so when you come back your infinity is no longer there.Β 

As payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?