Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am on a higher level but when I login by default I arrive on a very lower level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Seema, are you clearing the history on your device daily? Try to clear that first. Then shut down your device, wait 10 seconds and open it again. Now open the game. Are you playing through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress. If you are then log out and then log back in and let's see if it brings you up to the higher level.