Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Having trouble with CC Soda level 2433. Any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you watch the video closely you will see a flicker and then the balls all change. He also put a comment saying he uses a cheat engine.
Hi Carol, was he cheating? I am so naive when it comes to cheating. I never think that people could or would do that. How did you know that he was cheating?
What is the point of showing a video where the guy is using a cheat engine to complete the level?
Kathy, isn't that true with most of these levels?
Thank you for the video, Elsa. It looks like sheer luck to win it.
Hi Kathy, this is the only video that I was able to find on this level. I'm not that far up in the game. I haven't been playing as often because the game's speed is too fast and the candies are bouncing. Please let me know if this video helps you clear it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=gibMMe2L9ZA