Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am using windows 8. I am stuck on level 2500 as my pc cannot download new episodes 2501 onwards.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Man Keung Wong,
If you're playing via Windows app then I'm afraid you need to get Windows 10 for it to be updated. Otherwise, you can always play on a browser, via King.com or Facebook.com to go all the way to our latest level there, 2515 as we speak.
Cheers!
Xarly
Hi Man Keung Wong, I am going to elevate this to a King Admin because I don't have the answer for you. It is the weekend so he won't get the message until he comes in on Monday. Hopefully he will be able to get you an answer.