Why am I getting error loading please refresh your page?

Options
Barb_Pomroy
Barb_Pomroy Posts: 5 Level 2

I have tried to play my game since yesterday and keep getting the same message.  This is very frustrating as I  have tried to find the answer to the question in other people's same problem and don't know where to find the answers. Please  help

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Barb, I am starting to think that it might be a glitch because a few players wrote about it this morning.  I am going to elevate this to a King Admin but he won't be back in the office until Monday.  You haven't mentioned whether you are playing on a computer or mobile device.

If you are playing on a computer, try clearing out the history on the browser.  Make sure that this browser has the most recent version.  

If you are playing on a mobile device, shut it down, wait 10 seconds and then open it again.  Open the game and log out of Facebook and log back in to see if that resolves it.   Please let me know if any of these work before I elevate it to a King Admin ok?

• Rachel_L_Hensley
    Rachel_L_Hensley Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

Hi Barb, I am starting to think that it might be a glitch because a few players wrote about it this morning.  I am going to elevate this to a King Admin but he won't be back in the office until Monday.  You haven't mentioned whether you are playing on a computer or mobile device.

If you are playing on a computer, try clearing out the history on the browser.  Make sure that this browser has the most recent version.  

If you are playing on a mobile device, shut it down, wait 10 seconds and then open it again.  Open the game and log out of Facebook and log back in to see if that resolves it.   Please let me know if any of these work before I elevate it to a King Admin ok?

Have tried all the fixes. There is a problem with the game. All other King games load properly. Game fails over all browsers including Firefox, Chrome, and Explorer.
  • Sandra_Krebs
    Sandra_Krebs Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

agree ....same problem. I played yesterday (last night around 11p) and no problems today problem with error message . Playing on PC
  • Terrioke
    Terrioke Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2018
    Options

Same problem, and only with Candy Crush Soda (other King games load just fine). Playing on PC. Tried all recommended fixes including updating flash player. Tried additional fixes found in response to similar question. Tried on Chrome and Explorer. Problem began yesterday. It was fine the day before.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?