Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
No new level is loaded after 2530. I have spent a fortune on this game. I guess I'm finally done now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kathy!
That happens because you are right now one of the very top players of Candy Crush Soda Saga worldwide! Level 2530 is currently the last level but don't worry, we update the game (as I'm sure you know) on a very constant basis. The last levels, for instance, were released a couple of days ago.
Just make sure your game is up to date for when the new levels come out and in the meanwhile I can always suggest you try other King games. Although it's a bit different, our latest game, Diamond Diaries Saga, has me hooked on right now! Maybe you fancy giving it a try? :-)
Cheers,
Xarly