How do I play this?

Options
Becky_Betar
Becky_Betar Posts: 11 Level 2

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlJl_ec4RVrig3r1vVGfXnt2_2_b  Hoping this comes thru.  There are no pieces in the puzzle.  How does one play this?  If there is a match to be made, it will light up, but I don't know how to play invisible pieces! It's level 182.   Thank you!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Wow Becky what did you find?  Please try to clear the history and open the game again and let me know if it is still showing.  So when you open the level you are not seeing any of the candies?

• Becky_Betar
    Options

Clearing the browser history and the cookies did absolutely nothing!  I still have a blank board.  If there is a larger match, I get the white outline, but other than that, nothing!  If the large match within the white outline makes a fish, it appears and goes over and hits a bottle which appears for a second to burst, then back to a blank board!  help!!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Becky, I forwarded your message to a King Admin so let's see if he has an answer for you.

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    edited September 2018
    Options

Hi Becky,

I can see on the screenshot that you're using Facebook Gameroom. Although this is a software that can get you to play our games, it's not a platform that we actively support. If you want to play the game on your computer and have the version that runs the smoothest, I suggest you play Candy Crush Soda Saga on your browser, either on Facebook or on King.com.

Cheers!

Xarly

• Becky_Betar
    Options

I tried to play on Facebook, and it did the same thing.  

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Becky,

We don't have any issues regarding browser that are affecting our players currently regarding what you mention, which means the issue must be on your device or browser. This article here could help you with improving the quality of your browser and therefore fixing these issues.

Cheers,

Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?