Level obscured by blank pop-up

JD-5
JD-5 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello, I played the game (and level)  this morning with no problems.

I've just tried to play and the screen is obscured by a large blank pop-up - it fills the screen.

I closed the app and tried again and the same thing has happened.

The app loads as normal, it's only when the level has loaded it occurs.

I took a screenshot but can't see where to attach it.

Best Answer

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Answer ✓

OK thank you for that screen shot JD! I will bring this to the Moderator's attention since it may be very relevant to someone else, or if it happens to you again. No worries--I will send this to her right now for you. I forgot that the mobile site is a little different. I don't use the mobile site when I do King Care because well...it is a huge pain in the rump for me lol. :) I sure do appreciate the help! Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor

Hello JD. Above the box where you type your reply are 3 icons--a link, a picture, and a video. Just select the picture one and put in the URL or link to your screenshot, and it will upload it for you. I will also pass this on to the Moderator so he will be aware of this problem. Thanks for writing and I hope you have a great day!

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Answer ✓

OK thank you for that screen shot JD! I will bring this to the Moderator's attention since it may be very relevant to someone else, or if it happens to you again. No worries--I will send this to her right now for you. I forgot that the mobile site is a little different. I don't use the mobile site when I do King Care because well...it is a huge pain in the rump for me lol. :) I sure do appreciate the help! Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?