No rewards when completing levels also starting at level 1955 when logging in. Up to level 955

When logging in it brings me to level 1955 when I'm up to level 1995. Also a black rectangular box flashes when i log in. Also i am not receiving any rewards when i complete a rewards level where there is a reward box

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend

Hi Michael, regarding the game opening to 1955, please check to see if there are any stars on it.  Sometimes the avatar gets stuck on a level so you have to replay it.  So replay it, clear it and then refresh the game and it should bring you back to your current level.

No one yet, except you is reporting a box that flashes.  Could you do a print screen and upload it here so I see what's going on? 

Regarding not receiving the rewards, I haven't received a reward from those gift boxes in ages.  That glitch comes and goes and it's been quite a while since any of them opened up.  I'm not sure if this could be a priority since there are a lot of glitches going on at the moment.

• Hi Michael, regarding the game opening to 1955, please check to see if there are any stars on it.  Sometimes the avatar gets stuck on a level so you have to replay it.  So replay it, clear it and then refresh the game and it should bring you back to your current level.

No one yet, except you is reporting a box that flashes.  Could you do a print screen and upload it here so I see what's going on? 

Regarding not receiving the rewards, I haven't received a reward from those gift boxes in ages.  That glitch comes and goes and it's been quite a while since any of them opened up.  I'm not sure if this could be a priority since there are a lot of glitches going on at the moment.

Are you a King Care representative or just a player. I need a rep to look into these so called glitches and fix the not to tell me that they also have not received rewards slap. If you are not a rep please refrain from answering me. Thank you because you are no help at all. Not trying to be rude but I need technical assistance
  • Michael_Morrison
    Michael_Morrison Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Michael, regarding the game opening to 1955, please check to see if there are any stars on it.  Sometimes the avatar gets stuck on a level so you have to replay it.  So replay it, clear it and then refresh the game and it should bring you back to your current level.

I still am having the same issues. Level 1955 is a super hard level without stars. Is there anyway that you can Skip it for me
  • Michael_Morrison
    Michael_Morrison Posts: 2 Newbie

I meant 1954

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?