Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When logging in it brings me to level 1955 when I'm up to level 1995. Also a black rectangular box flashes when i log in. Also i am not receiving any rewards when i complete a rewards level where there is a reward box
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Michael, regarding the game opening to 1955, please check to see if there are any stars on it. Sometimes the avatar gets stuck on a level so you have to replay it. So replay it, clear it and then refresh the game and it should bring you back to your current level.No one yet, except you is reporting a box that flashes. Could you do a print screen and upload it here so I see what's going on? Regarding not receiving the rewards, I haven't received a reward from those gift boxes in ages. That glitch comes and goes and it's been quite a while since any of them opened up. I'm not sure if this could be a priority since there are a lot of glitches going on at the moment.
Hi Michael, regarding the game opening to 1955, please check to see if there are any stars on it. Sometimes the avatar gets stuck on a level so you have to replay it. So replay it, clear it and then refresh the game and it should bring you back to your current level.
No one yet, except you is reporting a box that flashes. Could you do a print screen and upload it here so I see what's going on?
Regarding not receiving the rewards, I haven't received a reward from those gift boxes in ages. That glitch comes and goes and it's been quite a while since any of them opened up. I'm not sure if this could be a priority since there are a lot of glitches going on at the moment.