Why is there now a day counter on Alpha Betty Saga? Any benefits?

Options
2»

Answers

• Sue_Maline
    Sue_Maline Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    And the answer is......???? (over 3 months to think about it). Sorry, but I had also asked King directly, and their bot who was guarding the Kingdom, could not understand the question. :)
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,012 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Alessandro_S and @Lynette! Good Morning!

This day counter appears on the PC.  I play on Game Room and it counts the days I have logged into the game.  If I miss a day to open a game, the count goes down to Zero.  I thought it was useful for the players who play on their Mobile gadgets to receive daily bonus reward (I have not played Alpha Betty on Android)!

But, nowadays, the counter is not working properly...sometimes it counts 2 times in a single day & sometimes it does not count at all!!  However the counter is, it does not affect the game on PC anyway  =)  I thought it could be due to the because of the glitches of the Facebook!! 

Just for your information!  Have a nice rest of the day  :)
  • Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Options
    Thanks @Sue_Maline , @Pummy_Raj - only can add that crossing 100 doesn't yield anything special (104 now).

Let us please inquire further, though I guess it's a safe bet we can label this as "work in progress" on the game :)
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi guys! 

Sorry for the late reply on this one! The daily counter is there to measure how many days in a row you log in to the game, but there is no reward on this just yet. 

However, we have a daily wheel that gives boosters away and which is available every day from 12.00 to 14.00! 

Happy weekend :star:
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,012 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @QueenMia,   Hope you are having a great weekend!  

The "Daily Wheel" that gives away boosters from 12:00 pm to 14:00 pm -- available on PC also or only on the mobile devices?  I am assuming that time slot is same in all places  =)

Thank you & have a nice day/evening!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?