Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
After the game came back on boosters are gone, are we getting these back? I had a lot!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Melannie,
We are sorry for the issues that this caused. If you had an issue with a purchase, please follow the steps of this article here.
For boosters that were not purchased, I'm afraid we cannot compensate them in case of a loss like this.
Cheers,
Xarly
Hi Melannie, you can read more about yesterday's crash here: https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/experiencing-problems-with-your-game
I will elevate this to a King Admin but not sure how much he can help you.