impossible to pass Soda 2049

Dre_2_2
Dre_2_2 Posts: 7 Level 2

Is it supposed to be like this after the change? every time if I make one step of progress the game push back 2 steps? Dropping the new wire and blocking it at the same move? even with all kinds of booster it is unable to finish, I've been stuck here for a long time and on the edge of pissing off and quit, the video and tutorial isn't even the same. I'm on the edge of majorly pissing off by this game

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Hi Dre, I'm not sure what you are trying to say here.  Are you unable to clear level 2049 or have you cleared it and the game doesn't advance, but goes backwards to a lower level?

• Dre_2_2

I can't advance even with all the booster use, when I watched the tutorial video, it has a different design and is way easier to accomplish, this level is like when one liquorice swirl is clear, starting the next step, as soon as a step is made, it already comes back, plus a bubblegum tangle, so every step I make in the previous step, the next step is undoing what I've just done plus more, I've tried to combine color bomb and coloring candy plus having double delish fish, but still no affects is made to this level, not to mention the new designed level subtract 10 steps so it is impossible to finish, is it supposed to change this level like this? I am really had enough with this level

• _Elsa_

Does your level not look like this with that number of moves?

• Dre_2_2
  • _Elsa_

OMG!  I'm losing it!  I thought I posted the link.  Here it is before I forget again:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEoDGY6bEB8

I sure hope that you had a good laugh when you wrote back.  I am embarrassed that I sent out that message incomplete!  Please forgive me for doing that to you.

• Dre_2_2

mine doesn't, now it has 9 spots to complete instead of 6, total moves reduce to 30 instead of 40 in the video, and the liquorice swirl falls down EVERY MOVE plus a BUBBLEGUM TANGLE, it's EVERY MOVE

• _Elsa_

Hi Dre, I don't know what's going on in the studio.  I would love to spend a couple of days with them to hear their conversations to determine how and why they do these things.  Are you going to be able to clear it?  It's going to take me forever to catch up to you because I haven't even made it to level 2000 yet!

• Dre_2_2

and the most annoying thing is, when I combine coloring candy and the delish fish, the Liquorice swirl will keep coming back IN THE SAME MOVE

• Dre_2_2

thanks for answering me but no i can not clear it and it is majorly pissing me off, I gave up

• _Elsa_

I just wrote a player here saying to walk away from the game, go for a walk, go do some online shopping.  Anything to distract from this aggravation.  Now I can see that I'm never going to catch up to you with Soda because my levels are insane so I can't even begin to imagine what it will be like when I get to 2000.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?