Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
After the update on 10/22/18...Candy Crush Soda will not load/open on my pc. I have no issues with Candy Crush opening/loading...only Candy Crush Soda. I do Not want to re-install and lose my progress of over 2100 levels Please help!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi DebbieD, where are you playing the game - which browser? I know there is a problem with Chrome so they are suggesting the other browsers instead - Firefox, Opera or Edge or playing through Windows 10. Please try to open it today and let me know if it's still a problem.