Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
How are the bottles released? I can't see what releases them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mandyjayne,
Elsa is right. I just played the level myself and 2058 has no bottles in it. It's all about releasing the 6 bears.
I was able to play and complete the level with no issue, by the way.
If there's anything else or you have other questions, please let us know!
Cheers,
Xarly
Hi Mandyjayne, they must have changed this level because all the videos are not asking for bottles. You have to clear the bears. I am not that high in the game yet so I can't help you but hopefully someone sees your question and can offer you a solution.