Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why does it put 3 choc blocks to m y 1 move level 238 you cant win this level as its cheating...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Why do you add 3 chocs to my 1 move this wayn it will never win I have been on this level for 4 weeks and I cant even be bothered as its not good move .. sometime its 2 blocks then its 3 so just when you think you have won it puts 3-4 blocks up and then you lose the rest of your moves I had 8 moves left and was winning and all went in one move !!!!!! So please fix or move me on.to 239...