Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
On my tablet I am n level 1269, but now on my laptop I am on 1. It used to be on the same level, but now it keeps starting me back on level 1.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi C Ayers, your message hiccuped and it came through twice. I just responded to your other message. Just open the game on your computer and replay level 1. Then refresh the page and it will go back to your current level.