I can't play candy crush soda saga since two days. Why?

v2miaou
v2miaou Posts: 4 Newbie
I use to play candy crush soda on line, on the king's website, but since two days it's impossible to load the game. impossible to connect the server.

Thanks for help me to resolute my problem.

Best Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @v2miaou, @weronika and @planettv, you are right!  I just tried to open the game in king.com on Chrome and on Firefox and got error messages on both.  

Here is the message from Chrome.

Here is the message from Firefox.

I need all of you to please check this during the weekend.  No one is in the office again until Tuesday but if you are still seeing this by Sunday night, please write me back here and I will elevate it to the Community Manager to follow up with the studio.  In the meantime, are you able to play the game through Facebook?
  • _Elsa_
    edited December 2018 Answer ✓
    Just checked now at 10:08 AM EST on Firefox and still getting the error message.  Just sent a message via their contact form so hopefully it can be fixed tomorrow.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Hi @v2miaou, sorry for the delay in responding.  Are you still having this issue?
  • v2miaou
    Hello, thanks for answering!
    Yes I have always this technical problem but I can connect me to candy crush soda by using the notifications send by others players on the website (excuse for my English, I'm French...). If another player send me a life I can connect, but not on click on the game itself....
    In fact, when I click on the game I have this:
    "Can't find the server:
    "http://fbweb447.sto.midasplayer.com:8081/play/candycrushsoda"
    It's a little bit strange....
    I hope you will understand me with my English...
    Thanks a lot,

V2 miaou
  • planettv
    planettv Posts: 48 Level 2
    I'm having the exact some problem too. I tried it in Chrome then checked in Firefox and the same thing happened. It just recently started happening so you're not the only one.
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Hi @v2miaou, @weronika and @planettv, you are right!  I just tried to open the game in king.com on Chrome and on Firefox and got error messages on both.  

Here is the message from Chrome.

Here is the message from Firefox.

I need all of you to please check this during the weekend.  No one is in the office again until Tuesday but if you are still seeing this by Sunday night, please write me back here and I will elevate it to the Community Manager to follow up with the studio.  In the meantime, are you able to play the game through Facebook?
  • _Elsa_
    edited December 2018 Answer ✓
    Just checked now at 10:08 AM EST on Firefox and still getting the error message.  Just sent a message via their contact form so hopefully it can be fixed tomorrow.
  • v2miaou
    Hello, thanks for your answers. Still the same answer. I use Safari, and I try also with Google Chrome. Here, it's 17:31 Sunday. I Will try again tomorrow but I'm a little bit reassured to see that I'm not the only player with this problem.
    Thanks a lot king's community and see you later.
    V2miaou
  • hehar
    hehar Posts: 2 Newbie
    Since the latest update i can't open the app. It just stays on the loading page then i get a message say it is not responding.  I really don't want to uninstall and reinstall and lose all of my progress. 
  • _Elsa_
    Hey guys, I am going to elevate this to the Community Manager.  He is not here today so he won't get the message until tomorrow.  Hang in there and hopefully we get it fixed tomorrow.
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @v2miaou, @weronika, @planettv and @hehar, just wanted to let you know that I did notify the Community Manager about this and he is going to pass the word along to the studio today.  Hopefully it will be a quick fix.  Please if one of you finds that it has been resolved, I would appreciate you writing here to let me know.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi everyone!

I just want to apologise for the issues that this might have caused. We just raised it to the studio and are looking into it. As soon as we have more feedback I'll come back to you.

Thanks for the patience and for all the feedback!
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?