(Contest Finished) Celebrate the Holiday Season with the Community! 1000 Gold bars to be won!

2Next

Comments

• XarlyXarly Posts: 1,507 Community Manager
    Hey everyone,

2 more hours for the contest to go! I just want to wish you all a very happy 2019!!

I myself had the chance to celebrate the holidays with my family and, given that you all shared amazing pictures of your holidays, I would like to do the same! We had a house in the mountains for a couple days and it was amazing!

Hope you all enjoyed your holidays. This 2019 is going to be great, I can feel it!

Cheers and see you soon (to announce the winners! :hurrah: ),
    Xarly
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 1,507 Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

The time has come - the winners are here!

I first want to thank you all for celebrating and joining us in this contest. We have been overwhelmed with the love, the stories and the pictures you all shared with us! Some were happy, some were sad, some were funny and others were surprising,  but all of those things are what makes us humans, so cheers to that! :heart:

But all competition has some winners, and as we promised, here are the 25 lucky winners to receive 40 Gold Bars each!

@Divax
    @BiancaKraus
    @GoddesV
    @jackie45
    @Aitch
    @Adeboye
    @Sue_Maline
    @Pummy_Raj
    @Lim
    @lmbhpr1
    @sam_123
    @wills0817
    @1eeyoreluver
    @JetKuil-Snaterse
    @wheelz
    @kdj9829
    @Wynnette
    @patronman69
    @taralynn
    @Deb_Harlan
    @ivana86
    @JerryAlvarez02
    @arha
    @Brina_Watson
    @danc

Please help me congratulate this group that shared with us fantastic stories and pictures and also to congratulate all of us here, since we are all part of this big and amazing Community!

Here's to a great 2019 and to loads of fun together sharing your passion for our games!

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • LucyTitaLucyTita Posts: 1
    Hello my name is Lucimara, we spent Christmas and New Year all together as a family, nothing better than to enter the New Year gathered at the Christmas dinner. Joy is not lacking, with this read photo of my niece making selfie bring peace, unity and happiness to all
  • Yaz_MilaniYaz_Milani Posts: 115 ✭✭✭
    Congrats to those who won.. I’m sad I didn’t 😔
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard