Level 1951 is broken

Options
2»

Answers

• abeerends
    abeerends Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    @Xarly, Hi!  I'm having the same problem.  I was hoping that if I played the level enough times, I'd get it eventually but this thread doesn't give me much hope.  I also noticed today that once I had enough bottles (even though only 5 were counted), that the dispenser put out regular dark blue candies instead of bottles so I'm no longer sure that winning is possible!  Can you move me to level 1952?  My user id is 1292794045.
  • abeerends
    abeerends Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    abeerends said:
    @Xarly, Hi!  I'm having the same problem.  I was hoping that if I played the level enough times, I'd get it eventually but this thread doesn't give me much hope.  I also noticed today that once I had enough bottles (even though only 5 were counted), that the dispenser put out regular dark blue candies instead of bottles so I'm no longer sure that winning is possible!  Can you move me to level 1952?  My user id is 1292794045.
    Or...after I post this, it will start to work and I"ll pass it on my first level.  Did disconnecting from facebook and reconnecting somehow make a difference?  who knows...
  • Shelia7974
    Shelia7974 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options
    I have played this numerous times and the counter is not working.  Is someone fixing this?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?