Game is in the wrong language (English) on Facebook

Options
Winter189519
Winter189519 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited January 2019 in Support
Hi guys,

I´m from Germany and normally my Candy Crush is on german. Since yesterday it changes the language into english. Without choosing any language by myself. How can I change the language back into german? Many thanks. :) 

Hi Leute,
Bin aus Deutschland, daher ist auch mein Candy Crush immer auf Deutsch gewesen. Seit gestern ist es plötzlich auf Englisch?!Ohne dass ich irgendetwas geändert habe. Weiß jemand wie ich die Sprache wieder auf Deutsch ändern kann? Danke. :)

Answers

• Winter189519
    Winter189519 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Ah, I´m playing it on facebook.

Spiele das Spiel über Facebook.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Winter189519,

It all comes down to the device language. If in this case is on Facebook, as long as your Facebook is in German, the game should also be.

Hopefully this works, if not just let us know!

Cheers and welcome to the community,
    Xarly

• cavanthof
    cavanthof Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have the same problem. My language is Netherlands and since 2 days it's English. In Facebook my language is stille Netherlands. Can you help me?
  • Winter1819
    Winter1819 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi @Xarly,
    my language on facebook is german. So I don´t know why the game isn't in german too. I´ve already checked the settings, but I can´t find language for games etc. All language settings are adjusted in german...hmm 
  • Winter1819
    Winter1819 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi @cavanthof , very strange. So we have the same problem only with another language. Maybe it´s a problem after an update or something else? Don´t know -_-
  • Tjscho
    Tjscho Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have the same problem O.O
    I use Facebook with german language settings, so my Candy crush was german too until two days ago...now all candy games are in english. Plus some things have changed... Where can I change it back into german?
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi all,

Thanks a lot for raising this. It seems indeed like there is an issue and we are currently investigating, in colaboration with Facebook.

I'll let you know with any update but please notice that everything in-game, although it's not with your language, is working well (regarding things like purchases, level progress, etc).

As soon as I have more information, I will let you all know.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • LeblondJJ
    LeblondJJ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hello,
    Exactly the same problem: the language switched from French to English with no reason. The language parameters of the system and facebook are OK though.
  • cdavid33
    cdavid33 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hello,
    Same problem: French is the language for Facebook and I got English for the Candy Crush apps when playing on Facebook ( not the case when playing on my iPad).
  • Pebbles2019
    Pebbles2019 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Since yesterday i am experiencing the same problem. My language is dutch but the language in the game has switch to english and of course you can still play the game but it's so annoying. Besides, this has nothing to do with the language on facebook since my language on facebook is still in dutch only the language in Candy Crush is in english

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?