Badges and points????

Options
User1234
User1234 Posts: 18 Level 2
I'm just wondering what badges are for and what are the points for????????? ?

Thank you

Best Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Screw_you4, and welcome to the sweetest community online! The badges and points represent your achievements and contributions to the community. The more you participate in the community, and the more poeple react to your posts, the more badges and points you will earn. I hope this helps to answer your question, and have a great rest of your day! 
  • User1234
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you so much for helping me out Joseph 45!!!!! I really appreciate your help. ,

Thank you,
                                                 Screw, _you 4
  • Joseph45
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You are so welcome! We are all here to help and have fun! That is what this wonderful and amazing community is all about! 

Answers

• Joseph45
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Screw_you4, and welcome to the sweetest community online! The badges and points represent your achievements and contributions to the community. The more you participate in the community, and the more poeple react to your posts, the more badges and points you will earn. I hope this helps to answer your question, and have a great rest of your day! 
  • User1234
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you so much for helping me out Joseph 45!!!!! I really appreciate your help. ,

Thank you,
                                                 Screw, _you 4
  • Joseph45
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You are so welcome! We are all here to help and have fun! That is what this wonderful and amazing community is all about! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?