My Boosters are Locked that I can Choose before a game

Options
alevy
alevy Posts: 11 Level 2
I can not play my game with any boosters- can you help me please-  I did the latest update

Best Answer

• Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    edited January 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    My point is exactly that: some levels can be played with boosters, others can not because they are locked - for everyone!

2831 got me puzzled as well because it was the first locked one after thousands of unlocked ones - but it was dead easy, so I passed it right away and did not worry again  B)

Oh and no, further levels in the episode are all unlocked.

Answers

• Alessandro_S
    Options
    Hi @alevy - 2831 is a special level, for which boosters are locked (have you tried replaying, say, level 5 ?).

It is however very easy to pass without... at least it was when I did!
  • alevy
    Options
    I tried playing level 5 and noticed all the boosters were locked also.  level 4 and 3 were not.  It did not fix the problem.  I don't want to go forward due to the fear that further levels will be locked also.  Did you say that 2831 was locked for you also?  
  • Alessandro_S
    edited January 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    My point is exactly that: some levels can be played with boosters, others can not because they are locked - for everyone!

2831 got me puzzled as well because it was the first locked one after thousands of unlocked ones - but it was dead easy, so I passed it right away and did not worry again  B)

Oh and no, further levels in the episode are all unlocked.
  • alevy
    Options
    Ok- I will give it a try and see what happens- Thanks a lot
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Hi both!

What an awesome conversation to read! I just wanted to provide my 2 cents from the inside as to why this happened. This is actually designed that way to introduce the new blocker to you, the players, and have you face it without any boosters so that you become more familiar with it.

That's usually the reason why we block boosters at some levels, because it usually comes with a mechanic or feature that we want the player to fully focus on and understand.

Hope that was useful information!

Cheers,
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?