Comments

• char69
    char69 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    How do I add it how do they add me on saga witch 3....help
  • R1J0k3r
    R1J0k3r Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

So if I want to be friends with my gf and I don't have it with fb and we want to share lives or give lives, how do we?

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

A warm welcome to all the new community members and older community members.  

@char69 I don't play Bubble Witch 3 Saga but if it's like any of the other games when you play through Facebook you have to join a Facebook group for that game and then request that players add you as a friend. If you play through King, the players are randomly chosen for you.

I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

Please check out the “Idea” area for some of our candy crush games here. Vote! Vote! Vote!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

If you play through King then you have o go to your king.com to make sure that you can play the game through your King account. I just checked the Bubble Witch game on that site and it's only available through mobile or Facebook. I read a message in the community a few days ago where the player said that if you go to king.com and log into your game you should be able to add friends through the friends favorite. I haven't checked it out though.

• ElleJay7
    ElleJay7 Posts: 138 Level 2
    Options

Candy Crush Soda Saga:

Use this code to add me to your friend list:

Code Valid for 24hrs only!

Thanks!

• ElleJay7
    ElleJay7 Posts: 138 Level 2
    Options

Hi,

If you are playing the game on your desktop etc there is a 'Social' button in the corner of the game where you can click to Add Friends, Accept Friend Requests and Share your Friend Request Code.

===================================

Candy Crush Soda Saga:

Use this New Code to Add me to your Friend List:

Code Valid for 24hrs only!

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?