New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• KerriannKerriann Posts: 23 ✭✭
    just stop for a week. King will notice and change faster than you think.If they lose their adds...
    Thought I'd give it a whirl as I've been stuck on 2043 for 5 days now. Used my last booster too. So far on my toffee far, one other tile in 5 days has been done.

I'm out till it's gone. 😠
  • BricornBricorn Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Well, did my 2 tiles in 50 minutes today, still nothing. One "team mate" has at least selected a tile, the other is still unseen. All the ticks are mine and I'm getting down to the impossible tiles. How is this fair? 

Quests please. 
  • LauraLMasonLauraLMason Posts: 71 ✭✭✭
    It took most of this week, I completed the row I started on my own. One of the other team members worked on a task in a different row. The other never did anything. The grand prize...1 hand switch and an hour of wrapped candy. Maybe the hand is actually waiving goodbye real prizes!
  • Anne_MartinAnne_Martin Posts: 116 ✭✭✭

i still don't have Mr Toffee. Did you do anything to get it?
  • ISurvivedISurvived Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Anne_Martin, no, we were just given Mr. Toffee and everything else disappeared.

On another note, my game froze and I had to uninstall it. Upon reinstating it, I found that they changed the first several levels. 

Why mess with a good thing? Yeesh.
  • yvonneschoenrockyvonneschoenrock Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Believe me, you really don't want it, it's absolute rubbish. Have you mot read all the posts about it ? Not a single positive one !!!
  • Yaz_MilaniYaz_Milani Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    @Yosca what was the last level you played? I always used to finish and wait for them to add more levels. Now theyve made it so much harder and taken away boosters it’s impossible and quite boring actually 
  • YoscaYosca Posts: 123 ✭✭✭
    @Yaz_Milani last level 2980. I always get the new levels on friday, so tomorrow there will be new ones. I had saved a lot of boosters, so I’m lucky I still can finish them. You’re right, the levels are really hard, you always need the boosters. I will not buy them, so if King aren’t making changes, this game will not be fun anymore for me.
  • Lisa-30Lisa-30 Posts: 23 ✭✭
    So frustrating!  No quests; no Toffee; no nothing.  When will this new Toffee feather be released to everyone?????

• Nisi1984Nisi1984 Posts: 7
    Believe me,you don't want it.
    Nearly 2 weeks and not one row completed....
    Currently I have to do 4 new levels of rising gummibears and none is near.. 
    By the way, 1!!!!! Box was ticked by another player
  • KholKhol Posts: 5
    I just finished the last box in the row for my "team", and supposedly won a wrapped candy and an hour (I think) of unlimited lives. I can't check to see if the wrapped candy showed up, because I'm out of lives. But I obviously didn't get those unlimited ones. This is on my laptop, via Facebook.

Adding: I just got a life back through the timer, and the wrapped candy is not there either.
  • justcuzzzjustcuzzz Posts: 4
    I miss the quests. It was the only way I could accumulate boosters. Mr toffee’s fair is not on my app yet. When will it be released?
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 1,423 Community Manager
    Hi all,

I just wanted to let you all know that early next week, after we collect more feedback and data from over the weekend we will sit down and discuss the feature as it is. I will get back to you all and provide as much information around this as possible.

For now, in the sake of transparency and honesty, I just wanted to come back to you all to let you know that we will look at how the feature is perceived and performing early next week.

Thank you all for your feedback and, to those that are not satisfied with the way the feature is currently, please know that we do read and care about what you have to say (and we appreciate how you all stay respectful when doing so).

Cheers,
    Xarly

• BricornBricorn Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Well, nothing for me today, not close to completing a tile, and need boosters to get through the level, still only one "team mate" showing, who has done one tile to my six. 

What's the point? 

Been playing for years, been stuck before (for a month once) but always got through it. This "enhancement" though, is going to make me abandon the game and find something where I have some chance of getting through it. 

I hate being one of those people who give up, I had intended to get to the end eventually - or at least the last level available at the time - but I just don't see how now. 
  • jacksmack80jacksmack80 Posts: 1
    I have read posts of the years and people always threaten that if King doesn't fix one thing or another, they will abandon the game. I have never thought like that, until now. I love playing Soda Crush because it is far more challenging than normal Candy Crush. It is impossible to win some of these boards without a booster... OR if you do win, it took you 5 days. We have to have these quests back. On Candy Crush, it is so easy to build up boosters and it isn't fair to take them away. I do LIKE this new feature, because it is a team challenge. But if you win an HOUR of a booster, then what is the purpose of having the screen at the beginning of the game showing how many boosters you have? Is this Kings only way to make money, by forcing us to purchase?? I am not buying boosters and will go back to just Candy Crush if I have to. So disappointing.