New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Options

Comments

• nothappyjan
    nothappyjan Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options
    I think this would fall under the heading of “be careful what you wish for.”  Earlier I said that I would rather have the one tick only people as teammates than the parkers.  Well, I normally do my first two ticks immediately upon receiving a new board.  I didn’t have time to work on the second one though, so only completed the one tick.  When I left the board, each of my two teammates was working on a tile adjacent to my completed corner tile.  Today when I look at the board, I see that there are three ticks completed all neatly arranged in the corner.  Am soooooo tempted to do one tile in each line, thus not completing either line...just for the amusement of seeing how this will play out.
    I don't
  • nothappyjan
    nothappyjan Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options
    @zarly. How you must all be laughing at us all back in your headquarters. All the promises of changes. Rubbish.  Now that I'm not an addict anymore I will be leaving you once I've used all my boosters. Which won't be long since there is no chance to replace them anyway.  All my friends I got involved in the game have long ago quit.  The only reason I've been staying is in the hope this stupid change will change.  It's obvious it won't.  I've found other games, NOT King Games, which are lots of fun.  And rewarding too. And I'm not going to get started on the moron who is sitting on collecting a hundred or so orange pieces blocking collecting a reward which will probably only be a wrapped candy and an hour of lives which is next to useless.  My parting advice though - I think the tiles can't be ticked until the player goes into the MTF and claims that tick.  Perhaps it would be fairer for all if those tiles are marked off regardless of whether the player returns to the MTF site.
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    edited July 2019
    Options
      As others have pointed out the idea of working in teams with people you can't communicate with is incredibly stupid :(. Today I did have an active teammate ticking 2 tiles. Unfortunately one of the tiles left for me was collect 4 stars. The other use a lolli. And since I don't get new levels until tomorrow, I couldn't finish the row and instead stuck with my original choice to work on the one row, I can finish by myself. So instead of finishing a row today together, we have to wait until tomorrow. 
  • disappointedbyking
    disappointedbyking Posts: 143 Level 3
    Options
    my new team is just doing nothing, not even picking up a tile, just non-existent. Funny!
    I thought MTF was the worst until I got the squad... then I noticed you can always get lower!
  • Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    Options
    You can play old levels to get complete tiles, level 13 starts out with a color bomb and a wrapped candy easy way to complete that tile, they also count for points in the team thing too.
    It doesn’t anymore.  Looks like they read your post and changed it.
    Kings selfishness never ends
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options
      Oh this is beyond stupid. I picked the top left corner and wanted to make a vertical row. Player 2 unfortunately went horisontal, where one of the tiles is pass a frosting level. I didn't want to pick my second tile until I had seen, if player 2 was a parker or a player. He/she ticked of two tiles, but left the frosting level, which I couldn't pick, because I don't have new levels. So I stuck with the original plan of making a vertical row. I haven't got a clue what player 3 is doing :o . He/she ticked of the second tile in the second row and is now working on the third in the third row. So maybe he/she thinks a row across works. Teamwork sucks! 
  • DianeHerself
    DianeHerself Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Yes Teamwork sucks.  I don't want or like side games.  Where is the option to eliminate it?  I have enough trying to solve the Candy Crush Soda puzzle on it's own.  Quit messing around
  • susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    Options
    Yes Teamwork sucks.  I don't want or like side games.  Where is the option to eliminate it?  I have enough trying to solve the Candy Crush Soda puzzle on it's own.  Quit messing around
    Well Mr Toffee can at least be ignored since you must choose a tile to play.  But no playing and no boosters so there you are.
  • Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    Options
    Well Mr Toffee can at least be ignored since you must choose a tile to play.  But no playing and no boosters so there you are.
    Or they can bring back daily mission and make the players happy?
  • susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    Options

Or they can bring back daily mission and make the players happy?
    I think King’s goal isn’t to reward longtime players as much as it is to attract new ones.  So these team things are for them.  They just piggy back on the heavier players and pick up boosters for doing next to nothing.   

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?