Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When will the prizes be claimable? twice now i click claim and was not awarded the candies and 1 hours free lives from Mr. Coffee's Fair
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I play through facebook and recieve none of the prizes either after i've clicked claim.
This has happened to me twice now as well. Both times I've won on the fair, it says I should be getting 1 hour unlimited play, but I have never received it. I'm not logging off right away. Just done when I run out of lives - could even be on the last life already. When I log back in, still no option for the unlimited lives.
Hi @grandy666, you are the first player saying that you didn't get the rewards when you claimed them. Perhaps it's a new glitch starting. I will keep my eyes open here for the next few days to see if anyone else reports this. From what I have been reading here in the community a lot of the players aren't playing this anymore or haven't seen it yet.