Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
It has been a week since I have been able to play ... WIll not load
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @peaceonearth, there was a Facebook glitch and a lot of players couldn't open the game. Have you tried again today? I think it should be working now. Try some troubleshooting. Clear the history and then make sure that you have the latest version of the game. Then click on one of the links below to finish the troubleshooting. If the troubleshooting doesn't work then please tell me where you are playing the game - mobile or computer? You can always play the game through the Kingdom - much better to access. I haven't used Facebook in months because of all their glitches.
Browsers
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/218696/web-browser-update
IOS
https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device
Android
https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234676/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device