Triangle eggplant colored candies

marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Legend
What are these magical triangled shaped candies that are dark purple in color? Can someone please explain them to me? Thanks 😊

Keep crushing it 🍭

Best Answer

Answers

• marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Legend

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,726 Superstar
    Hey @marscrushinit, hope you are having a good day :)

A bit more to add to what @LauraLMason informed --  When we match 4 or 5 of those Triangle candy, that will clear the board in the same way we matched them.  If you make a combo horizontally, 4 to 5 columns will be cleared;
    If you make the combo vertically, 4 / 5 rows will be cleared =)  

Just a heads-up -- We cannot create a Color Bomb with matching 5 of these candies together!  I do not remember about the "Coloring Bomb" though.... it's been a while since I played with Eggplant candy =)

• Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 8,488 Superstar
    edited May 8
    @marscrushinit & @Pummy Raj if you get the same formation as a coloring bomb it will fill the entire (open spots) board with these and usually result in an effect like a shockwave, destroy most of the board. Similar to combining the color & candy bomb. One of my favorite things in this game πŸ’ͺ🏻😁

You can find out more about our Superstars here

VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends here  πŸ™πŸ»

🍩πŸ”₯ A heart filled with love β€οΈ 
    is like a Phoenix that no cage can imprison πŸ”₯🍩
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,726 Superstar
    Hey @Foley1362,  Thank you for that update πŸ€—

I do remember that.... whole board will be filled with the Triangle candy -- a cool vision =)  But, do not remember how it happens though!!  Thank you!