Triangle eggplant colored candies

Options
marscrushinit
marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
What are these magical triangled shaped candies that are dark purple in color? Can someone please explain them to me? Thanks 😊

Best Answer

• LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Options
    They work differently than the other candies. 3 together doesn't do anything different  but 4 in a row will clear 4 rows. 5 in a row clears the board similar to combining 2 color bombs.Combine for or five like a fish and it produces 4 or 5 fish. There may be some others but those are some examples.

Answers

• LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Options
    They work differently than the other candies. 3 together doesn't do anything different  but 4 in a row will clear 4 rows. 5 in a row clears the board similar to combining 2 color bombs.Combine for or five like a fish and it produces 4 or 5 fish. There may be some others but those are some examples.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,706 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hey @marscrushinit, hope you are having a good day :)

A bit more to add to what @LauraLMason informed --  When we match 4 or 5 of those Triangle candy, that will clear the board in the same way we matched them.  If you make a combo horizontally, 4 to 5 columns will be cleared;
    If you make the combo vertically, 4 / 5 rows will be cleared =)  

Just a heads-up -- We cannot create a Color Bomb with matching 5 of these candies together!  I do not remember about the "Coloring Bomb" though.... it's been a while since I played with Eggplant candy =)
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    edited May 2019
    Options
    @marscrushinit & @Pummy Raj if you get the same formation as a coloring bomb it will fill the entire (open spots) board with these and usually result in an effect like a shockwave, destroy most of the board. Similar to combining the color & candy bomb. One of my favorite things in this game 💪🏻😁
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,706 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hey @Foley1362,  Thank you for that update 🤗

I do remember that.... whole board will be filled with the Triangle candy -- a cool vision =)  But, do not remember how it happens though!!  Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?