Gummy
Gummy Posts: 6 Level 2
edited May 2019 in Support
Black buttons are observed sometimes when using all lives

Comments

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    Welcome to the community, @Gummy! I'm very sorry to hear that you're experiencing this problem, but this is the Candy Crush Friends Saga community. I'm going to tag @QueenMia to move this thread to the Candy Crush Soda community. Have a great day!
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Hello @Gummy, and welcome to the sweetest community around! It looks like your issue is related to Candy Crush Soda Saga. This section of the community is exclusively for Candy Crush Friends Saga. If you need help navigating to the Candy Crush Soda Saga Community, click the button in the upper left corner of your screen titled “Games.” After you click on that, there should be a list of all the communities. Scroll through and click on the community titled “Candy Crush Soda Saga.” Click on that and you should be taken to the home page of that community. From there, click on the section titled “Support,” and you post any questions you may have right there! I will ask a CM to move this thread to that community. Anyway, regarding your question, the first thing I would do would be to close the app, and then reopen it, as this may help. However, if this does not work, try exiting the game, turning off your device for about 10 seconds, reboot the device, and then get back on the game. If this still does not work, try logging out and then back into your King/Facebook account. Please keep in mind though that your boosters and gifted lives will be lost during this process. I hope this helps you! 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey guys, moving this to the Candy Soda Community where it belongs ;) 
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Gummy,

Welcome to the Soda Community! This is something I haven't seen before to be honest.

If you could please answer the following, it would be of great value:

• Do you encounter this issue on every level?
    • Is it happening constantly or was it a one-time thing?
    • Which device did this happen on?
    Any information that you can share will be of great use for us.

Cheers and looking forward to seeing you around the Community!
    Xarly
  • Gummy
    Gummy Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @Xarly,
    I am using iphone 6 and on level 2152 right now. This is a recent issue, I observed more than 5 times so far. Usually it happens when I am almost out of lives. 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    @Gummy

Hi Gummy! Welcome to King Community!

I have iPhone 6+. I never seen this problem before. Can you check your iPhone Settings? Under General, Tap Software Update. Automatic Updates should be set on ON. Below it, it says iPhone will automatically install updates. Way in the middle, it will say iOS 12.2 Your software is up to date.

Hopefully these solve your issue!  Please let us know if you have other concerns!

Gummy said:
    Hi @Xarly,
    I am using iphone 6 and on level 2152 right now. This is a recent issue, I observed more than 5 times so far. Usually it happens when I am almost out of lives. 

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,142 Soda Moderator
    edited May 2019
    Options
    @Xarly. I have the same issue. I have noticed this issue since I got Mr. Toffee. I only get this if a level is still not reached and the rainbow road challenges me to reach the level. The more stars, the higher the reward. It doesn't matter if you have almost no lives left. I play on an ipad and log in with a King account. 

I get the first screenshot if I have not reached the level after I was challenged by rainbow road. I get the second screenshot when the rainbow road challenges me again to reach a level and the more stars, the higher the reward.

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hi both,

I just wanted to thank you for your screenshots and let you know that this is indeed an issue. The studio is now investigating it and, although we do not have a specific date on when this is going to be fixed, I can tell you now that the team is looking into it and working on fixing this as soon as they can.

This was possible thanks to your reports, so, again, thanks for coming and letting us know!

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • CptAwesome
    CptAwesome Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Hey there!

About 1-2 weeks ago, I noticed a graphical bug/issue in Candy Crush Soda. This seems to occur random, but always on the screen I attached. The screenshot was taken from the Windows 10 app of the game.

Any ideas?

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,682 Community Manager
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @CptAwesome😀

I've moved your post here so you can receive updates on the matter as this is currently being looked at by the game team.

We don't have a time frame for a fix so thanks for your patience while we look in to this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?