# of moves level 818?

Anneh
Anneh Posts: 4 Newbie
All the online videos for level 818 show 35 moves. I only get 24. Has anyone been able to beat 828 with 24 moves, no boosters or do i have to buy boosters?😖

Best Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hello, Anneh! The reason you have fewer moves than the video is this: King will adjust the moves of a level if they think it's too easy or too hard. The level you are on now has been considered too easy by King and the moves have been adjusted. To better help you, I'm going to go play that level to see if I can complete it. P.S. If any of these posts are helpful to you, please click on the "yes" button on the post when it asks "Was this helpful?"
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Answer ✓
    Ok, I played level 818 and beat it on the second try. The only booster I had was the color bomb from my daily booster. My tip would be to focus on creating a special candy beside a color bomb or coloring candy (whichever you get as a daily booster) and work from there. Most of all, have patience. I know you can do it!

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Answer ✓
    Hello, Anneh! The reason you have fewer moves than the video is this: King will adjust the moves of a level if they think it's too easy or too hard. The level you are on now has been considered too easy by King and the moves have been adjusted. To better help you, I'm going to go play that level to see if I can complete it. P.S. If any of these posts are helpful to you, please click on the "yes" button on the post when it asks "Was this helpful?"
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Answer ✓
    Ok, I played level 818 and beat it on the second try. The only booster I had was the color bomb from my daily booster. My tip would be to focus on creating a special candy beside a color bomb or coloring candy (whichever you get as a daily booster) and work from there. Most of all, have patience. I know you can do it!
  • Anneh
    Anneh Posts: 4 Newbie
    Thank you! Super helpful info. :)
  • Crimson_Dawn
    You're very welcome! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?