Collecting Boosters

Options
kskiefel
kskiefel Posts: 4 Newbie
I play Candy Crush on my Kindle.   I have had issues with collecting boosters for quite some time, but the problem is getting worse.   I keep getting the message that I need to connect to collect the boosters.   I had over 2000 boosters and uninstalled and reinstalled the game.  I lost all my boosters.   Now the connection issue is almost constant and I can't collect the new ones most days.  My Kindle shows I am connected to the internet but if I go to the question mark on the Candy Crush settings it won't connect either. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @kskiefel, I want to make sure that you are referring to Candy Crush Soda Saga first.  If it is this game, the quests have been taken off so you can't get rewards that way.  I have started seeing players say that they are getting error messages but they do have Wifi.  You did what was suggested and that was to uninstall and reinstall the game.  It has worked for the players but like you found out, all lives and boosters are gone once you do this.  Regarding the question mark not connecting, I want to make sure that it's for Candy Crush Soda Saga and then I can tag the community manager to make him aware of this.  I will wait to hear back from you.
  • kskiefel
    kskiefel Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I'm so sorry, I didn't even see the big Candy Crush Soda Saga logo at the top.  Going blind in my old age.  I was referring to the regular Candy Crush Saga.   I can still collect the banded candies and I get to the part where the thing shows you how many you have and spits out the boosters.   That is when I get the message that I need to connect to collect.  I can get on Facebook and another game I play.  This only happens with the Candy Crush Saga.   I googled Candy Crush and this was the page that came up.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?