Daily bonus

Gingersnappyg
Gingersnappyg Posts: 31 Level 2
No Daily Bonus today??  Please tell me that it isn’t going away. I’ve played daily for over 730 days!!   Any word on this?

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,373 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Gingersnappyg, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :)

I am happy to say that it is NOT going away  AND I am guessing you have not seen the "Daily Bonus" because it must be on the "Reset" mode for today!! 

For many players this Reset happened couple of months ago and all of us have lost our log-in streak and it started from Day 1.  King brought this to improve somethings.  

Probably your game is catching up to that reset now and hence, you might not have seen the Bonus!!  Just a thought.... it could show up regularly tomorrow!!  Let's wait and see =)

** IF you need to post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Thank you for posting in the Community & have a nice day / evening :+1:
  • Gingersnappyg
    Answer ✓
     Thanks Pummy Raj!  All is well now. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Gingersnappyg, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :)

I am happy to say that it is NOT going away  AND I am guessing you have not seen the "Daily Bonus" because it must be on the "Reset" mode for today!! 

For many players this Reset happened couple of months ago and all of us have lost our log-in streak and it started from Day 1.  King brought this to improve somethings.  

Probably your game is catching up to that reset now and hence, you might not have seen the Bonus!!  Just a thought.... it could show up regularly tomorrow!!  Let's wait and see =)

** IF you need to post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Thank you for posting in the Community & have a nice day / evening :+1:
  • Gingersnappyg
    Answer ✓
     Thanks Pummy Raj!  All is well now. 
  • shortkat73
    shortkat73 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I was almost at 90 days and I had no choice but to reset my phone. Now it is only showing me at 17 days. 
  • bullywooly
    bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3
    What is reset mode on the daily bonus? Have also lost the gum ball machine as well! What is happening?
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @shortkat73, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that!!  Did you reset your phone because of the Daily Bonus OR for some other reason?

@bullywooly, hope you are having a nice time on the Community =)  

Couple of months ago, King Team has decided to "Reset" the Daily Bonus calendar.  So, it started from Day 1 to most of us and hence, we are in 100's now.
    For few players -- last week or so, it became 0 but, went back to their actual streak =)  

** With regards to "Gum Ball Machine". no news yet!!  Will update you, once they give us any information :+1:

Thank you both for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @bullywooly,

I have noticed that you have posted your comment in the main thread about "Gumball Machine"
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/256970/bubble-gum-machine/p3
    Please keep an eye on it for any available updates :+1:

Thank you and have a nice rest of the day/evening!
  • shortkat73
    shortkat73 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thank you! 
    No, I had to reset my phone for other reasons. 

Pummy Raj said:
    Hello @shortkat73, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that!!  Did you reset your phone because of the Daily Bonus OR for some other reason?

@bullywooly, hope you are having a nice time on the Community =)  

Couple of months ago, King Team has decided to "Reset" the Daily Bonus calendar.  So, it started from Day 1 to most of us and hence, we are in 100's now.
    For few players -- last week or so, it became 0 but, went back to their actual streak =)  

** With regards to "Gum Ball Machine". no news yet!!  Will update you, once they give us any information :+1:

Thank you both for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?