New Feature: Soda Squad

1222324252628Next

Comments

• DitteDitte Posts: 79 ✭✭✭
    Kathyrnn said:
    Thanks Dirty Nurse.  I have no ads at all.  And the Soda Squad.  May it’s time I let the advertisers know that the ads their paying for aren’t being shown to all players.  Thanks for answering, I really appreciate it.
      I'm pretty sure the advertisers are paying when people watch an add, not paying for it to be shown to all players. 
  • LauraLMasonLauraLMason Posts: 295 ✭✭✭✭
    The only King game I can watch ads on is Friends. It provides extra lives. I have played Soda for several years and never been offered the option to watch an ad for lives or boosters. When Squad came back I was hoping it was improved, but it doesn't seem so. Still has very hard to obtain goals and rewards that are a joke. I do wish it could be turned off if I don't want to participate.
  • KathyrnnKathyrnn Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Ditte said:
    Kathyrnn said:
    Thanks Dirty Nurse.  I have no ads at all.  And the Soda Squad.  May it’s time I let the advertisers know that the ads their paying for aren’t being shown to all players.  Thanks for answering, I really appreciate it.
      I'm pretty sure the advertisers are paying when people watch an add, not paying for it to be shown to all players. 

• KathyrnnKathyrnn Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Thank you Ditte, for taking time to answer.  One of the moderators took the time to answer my complaint, which was very nice of her.  She said the team was aware of the problem, had no time frame for when it would be fixed, and thanked us for our “patience”.  Her answer had a link to a thread discussing the problem.  People have been complaining about problems with ads not working since 5/29/19. (So it’s not that all players aren’t seeing the ads, rather there is a programming glitch that is causing the ads to not run properly.). It’s been 3 1/2 months since people started notifying them about this problem.  No matter how advertisers pay for ads, I think they wouldn’t be pleased that they haven’t been working correctly for that long, and the problem hadn’t been fixed.
  • Please help. I just got Soda Squad today but when I click play now, nothing happens. I had the race game also but it never worked. When I connect to Facebook it does not appear to connect. I cannot give or receive lives. It has been like this for probably a year. I got a new phone about 6 months ago and that did not help. The app is totally up to date.